The D-Link EXO AC2600 MU-MIMO ultra wifi router delivers premium performance for gaming, HD streaming, and multiple device usage. The AC2600 router comes with the speed of up to 2,533 Mbps, a high-performance dual-core processor, intelligent quality of service (QoS), AC SmartBeam technology, four high-performance external antennas and much more. It is especially designed to support MU-MIMO technology which allows multiple devices to get the high-bandwidth wifi signal at the same time distributing data more efficiently and fastest wifi speeds.
In this blog, we are going to explain to you how to set up EXO AC2600 by using the web browser configuration and also try to troubleshoot issues related to AC2600 MU-MIMO ultra wifi router.
Let’s start by discussing how to set up EXO AC2600 MU-MIMO ultra wifi router.
There are some basic requirements to set up EXO AC2600 which are:
- Network requirements:
An Ethernet-based broadband modem
- Web-based configuration requirements:
Computer, tablet or Smartphone with a web browser.
- Two (2) Ethernet cables
Before you begin:
Users with DSL providers- You will need PPPoE username and password but if you don’t have it, contact your internet service provider.
Users with cable providers- Do not forget to unplug your modem.
- With the help of an Ethernet cable, connect the internet port of the router to the Ethernet port on your modem.
- Using another Ethernet cable, connect the Ethernet port on your computer to one of the LAN ports on the router.
- Plug the power adapter into your AC2600 router and let the router power up.
The web browser configuration to set up EXO AC2600
- Open a web browser and enter the default IP Address i.e. http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar of your web browser and press ‘Enter’ key.
- A welcome screen will appear. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Your router will detect your internet connection automatically. If it failed to do so, select your internet connection manually and click ‘Next’ to continue.
(For PPPoE users, enter the username and password as provided by your internet service provider.)
- Now, create a username and password for your wireless network. Also, your wireless devices will need to have this information entered to be able to connect to your network.
- Finally, continue with the Setup Wizard to finish configuring your EXO AC2600 router. Once the setup is completed, the internet LED on the router will turn green.
With that, EXO AC2600 setup is now completed.
Let’s talk about how to troubleshoot some issues and queries related to EXO AC2600 MU-MIMO ultra wifi router.
1. How to connect wireless devices to EXO AC2600 router?
- Open the wireless network utility which displays the list of the available wireless router.
- Select the wifi network name assigned in the setup wizard and connect the device.
2.. How can I change the wireless settings on the EXO Ac2600 router?
- Open any web browser and enter the IP address of the router http://192.168.0.1.
- A login screen will appear, enter the password created by you in the setup wizard.
- Go to the settings and select wireless to create an SSID (network name) and password.
We tried to cover how to set up EXO AC2600 MU-MIMO ultra wifi router and how to troubleshoot some queries related to D-Link AC2600 router. If you have some more queries related to D-Link router, you can visit www.httpdlinkrouter.com and learn more about it. You can also contact our technical experts at our toll-free number to resolve your issues.