Are you a recent user of d-link router? If yes, then you need to complete its configuration process to enjoy the advanced features and settings offered by D-Link router. The user-friendly web-interface of the router allows the users to easily configure the settings. You can easily access the dlink wifi router login page through the web interface by using default web interface dlinkrouter.local.
In this blog, we will discuss how to log into dlink router. To log into dlink router, a user needs login credentials of the router. You can go to the web address dlinkrouter.local which will take you to the D-link router login page.
How to log into d-link router?
The process to log in to d-link router setup page is simple as you don’t need any installation disc for the process. We understand that if you are a new user, it can be difficult for you to perform dlink wifi router login process by yourself. Therefore, we are providing these below-given steps for help.
- Turn off or remove the batteries from your modem.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the internet port of the D-link router to the modem.
- Turn on or insert the batteries back into the modem.
- By taking help of another Ethernet cable, you need to connect the LAN port of the D-Link router to the computer.
- You can even use a wireless method to connect your computer to the D-Link network.
- Turn on D-link router and computer.
D-Link router login
- Now, go to your computer and open a web browser of your choice. You can use any internet browser.
- In the address field of the web browser, enter http://dlinkrouter.local or 192.168.1.1 and click ‘Enter’ key.
- You will be redirected to the d-link router login page where you will be prompted to enter the d-link router default password and username.
- The D-link default username is ‘admin’ and the D-link router default password is ‘admin’ as well.
- Now, click on the ‘Login’ tab and you will get the access to the D-link router setup wizard where you can manage the wireless network easily.
- Once you finish the dlink wifi router setup, make sure you save the settings on your router.
If you face any issues, while accessing the dlink wifi router login page, you can simply reset your router into factory default settings. To reset d-link router, follow these steps:
- Press the ‘Reset’ button on your dlink router by taking help of a pointed object like a clip.
- You need to hold the reset button until the LED of the D-Link router starts flashing.
- Now, release the reset button and wait for the D-Link router to reboot.
So, this wall all about dlinkwifi router login process. We hope this blog will help you to sign in to your D-Link router in order to configure the settings. In case you need advice, you can without wasting time get connected with our technical team who are available 24*7 to help the users like you.