dlinkrouter.local is a default web address for D-Link router through which you can easily access it. In order to access your D-Link router, you can also navigate to 192.168.0.1 D-Link login page. Once you enter the d-link router address into the address bar of the browser, the browser will take you to the D-Link wifi router login page where you can fill up D-Link admin credentials to log into it. As we all know, D-Link routers are one of the best routers on the international market today. Purchasing a D-Link router gets you a bundle of wireless technology features with it. On this page, you will be able to clear all the doubts and issues about your D-Link router. So follow this page till the end in order to avoid facing an issue while configuring your router.
192.168.0.1 D-Link login
Once you enter the default d-link router address into the browser, you will see the 192.168.0.1 D-Link login page on your screen. Every router has a unique IP address through which you can access them. In order to access the D-Link wifi router login page, you must be connected to the wireless network of your D-Link router. Unless you are not connected to the network, you won’t be able to visit the D-Link login page.
D-Link wifi router login: 192.168.0.1
Now let’s talk about the login process of D-Link router. We need to tell you that the login process of D-Link router is one of the easiest tasks. Simply, enter the D-Link router address and then fill up D-Link admin credentials when prompted. Let’s understand this process more broadly.
- Go to the computer that is connected to the wireless network of the D-Link router.
- Open a web browser on your computer and look for the address bar on the top of the homepage.
- Enter the D-Link default web address into the address bar and the browser will redirect you to the D-Link wifi router login page.
- Now a small router login pop-up will appear on your screen asking you for D-Link admin credentials.
- Enter D-Link admin password and admin username to log into the device.
- If you are able to see the D-Link router homepage, it means you are successfully logged into the D-Link wifi router.
How to connect D-Link router to internet?
It is very easy to learn how to connect D-Link router to internet. To connect D-Link router to internet, make sure you follow the following steps carefully.
- First of all, connect your router to the modem using the Ethernet cable.
- Connect your computer to the wireless network of your D-Link wireless router. You can either use a wireless or a wired method to pair your computer with D-Link router.
- Now comes the main steps that will help you learn how to connect D-Link router to internet. Log into the D-Link setup wizard using the default web address dlinkrouter.local or router setup IP address.
- Once you reach D-Link router settings page, go to the Setup Wizard.
- Set up the Internet connection type on your router. For this, you may need ISP details like PPPoE username and password.
- Now go to the wireless settings wizard and configure the wireless settings of your D-Link wireless router. In this step, you need to assign your network an SSID and Network Key.
- Make sure you save the settings on your router. In case you forget to save the settings, your router will ignore the changes and won’t be able to get configured.
- Once your router is set up, run an Internet connectivity test to check whether the router is hooked up to the Internet or not.
D-Link router password setup
This section will take you through the D-Link router password setup process. Setting up a D-Link router password is very easy and simple. Look below for the instructions on D-Link router password setup process.
- Log into your wireless router and go to the Administration tab.
- Under the Administration window, navigate to the router default password window and assign your router a new password. Make sure you assign a password that is easy-to-remember.
- Now click on Apply to save the settings and your router will make changes take effect.
Once you complete the D-Link router password setup process, you can log into the router anytime by using a new password.
How to access D-Link router settings?
To know how to access D-Link router settings using your computer or laptop, follow the instruction provided below.
- On your mobile or laptop, open a web browser and enter the default D-Link admin password into the address bar.
- Now you see the D-Link wireless router login page on your screen. You need to fill up the username and password into the respective fields.
- Click Login or Submit and you will be moved to the D-Link router homepage. You can navigate to any window from here. If you are able to see the D-Link router homepage page on your screen, it means you are on the D-Link router settings page.
By the above mentioned instructions, you will be able to learn how to access D-Link router settings on your page.
How to update D-Link router firmware
To make you understand how to update D-Link router firmware, we have put down some of the basic instructions below.
- Update the D-Link router firmware regularly in order to avoid an issue.
- In the D-Link router update process, you need to first download the latest firmware version from the D-Link firmware website.
- Go to the D-Link firmware website and enter the model number of your router.
- If you are able to see the latest version of firmware for your router, click the download button to save the file on your computer.
- Now, log into the D-Link router and navigate to the Admin tab.
- Under the Admin window, look for the firmware option.
- Click the firmware tab and then click Browse.
- Now select the firmware file from your computer and upload it to your router’s web interface.
- Now you need to wait until your router completes the process.
- After your router reboots, reconnect to your router and check whether the Internet is active on your router.